Activity:
-Volley ball manager
Goal:
-I wanted to be the volley ball manager because I wanted to know and feel how is it like to be a manger of one team. Thus, I think I can learn the responsibility by managing a team.
Rather than just being a usless manager, I want to be someone useful for the team. More than getting water or checking attendance, I rather want to be become a manager who watches every players and look at their
ability.
Through all these activities I am sure that I will know why there are so many of managers in the other national sports teams.
TImeline:
-Every 3:15 to 5:00 (The day when there is a volleyball practice)
Supervisor:
-Mr. Maclean
Extra link:
-I wanted to become a manager of the team because I saw some people doing managing thing when I was in the soccer team in the school. It kind of looked fun and it made me to do it this year.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기