2011년 9월 22일 목요일

PEP raly relfection

Sep. 22 / 2011

Preparing for the PEP raly was such a challenge. Being a house leader was not an easy job.
Well, I felt so proud of our house even though we got into 3rd place because I saw what our house members
did and practiced for the PEP raly.

Preparing for the PEP raly was not easy. For our house, the Yellow, we made spears using the
bamboo sticks. With yellow house teachers' help we, the leaders, were able to finish making spears and plus the cheers. I was in the charge of all the intermediates in the Yellow house. At the beginning of house meetings, I could not even know their names and who are in the intermediates. However, every time the Yellow house had several meetings, I started to know who are yellow house members.

For PEP raly, house leaders had to prepare the dance moves for our performance. This actually, gave me
the challenge since all the leaders should be prepared and show the moves before the others. Karl who was
a leader in the yellow house had to teach us, the leaders, so we could teach other members. As one house leader for intermediates, I had to inform all the other intermediate dancers to come for meetings and practices and show them the steps. We even had to meet on the weekends for the dances. Teaching and leading one
group of people started to bring out the leadership from myself.

For the cheers, all the house leaders should go infornt and shout out the cheers. Shouting infornt of people
made me feel bit shy but during the PEP raly games, I was the one who felt so energetic and ran infront of others yelling out the yellow house cheers.

Today was the actual PEP raly performance day. We did our best and showed the great cheers. I do not
regret for spending so much of my time for PEP raly because everyone in the yellow house also spent their times for the PEP raly. This PEP raly is my last PEP. because this year is my last year for Brent School.
PEP raly gave me a great experience and taught me about leadership.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기