On Saturday, our school volleyball team had games against other schools' volleyball team.
This was my first time to be in the actual games. Becuase of that, I felt really excited about it.
7:30 in the morning, I had to be at the gym to check the attendance for our team members.
Since, there were four other teams, my job as a manager, I had to be in the charge of scoring and
checking for players who had made the point or had mistakes.
By looking at the games, I naturally understand the game's rule and which player had made the mistakes.
Before, I become the manager of the volleyball team, I did not know how the games goes and works.
However, after I became the charge of scoring and checking point makers, I even did not have to look at the referees to score the points.
During the game, I even had one player from UC got injured. I suddenly thought of getting the ice from the office. I knew this right away since Anton Ku from our school was also injured during the volleyball practice. Being a manager for our school team gave me the experience.
Games for our school, I had to make the charts that have all the players' names. This was to check the players who made the scores and mistakes. Checking players and scoring was such a hard job. I did not know the time could pass that fast.
Even though our school team got into 3rd, I saw their practices and effort during school days. I felt very proud of our school team. Moreover, to me, they are already in the top.
Watching at the practices and their effort was a big experience to me. Being a manager is not a easy job but have to be very responsible and able to calculate players ability.
This tournament gave me an impression and great experience.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기